Don’t miss out on hearing Aimee Lucas, Vice President and Customer Experience Transformist at Temkin Group, talk about the importance of focusing on employee engagement as part of a greater strategy to increase customer loyalty.
You’ll hear us sound off about:
- Powerful statistics proving that customer experience is stronger when employee engagement is high
- Why it’s more important than ever to have an HR Pro who partners with the Customer Experience experts in your organization
- How the HR profession is changing and what that means for organizations who care about customer loyalty
- How great HR influences engagement
- The shifting needs within the HR profession
- The similarities between Customer Experience and Employee Engagement
- Why it’s important to spend time getting to know your people (customers and employees) Specific questions you can ask people to get a better understanding of their pain points.
- Three actionable tips for the HR Pro who cares about Engagement
- Pathways to becoming an Engagement Expert and how people end up being thought leaders and experts in this space
- Ways to collect data on employee engagement that go beyond the traditional survey
Article mentioned in the podcast: Customer Experience and HR: It’s Time to Get Together