It’s easy for people who don’t get engagement to criticize behaviors that happen within companies as weird when those very behaviors are actually indicators that leadership is doing something very right.
In today’s episode you’ll hear me rant about:
- Why writers who don’t have a clue should stop trying to pretend they understand employee engagement
- Why the original New York Times article bashing Amazon actually proves that Amazon is doing more than a few things right
- The biggest mistake CEOs make when trying to institutionalize a set of values and how Amazon has shown they’re actually ahead of the game
- The program Amazon is going to roll out in 2017 as a first step towards improving employee engagement
- My thoughts on what else Amazon needs to do in 2017
This will not be the last podcast on Amazon and their employee engagement strategies moving forward so be sure to keep an eye out for our 2017 lineup!
Articles referenced in Podcast: