Kicking off your career at Google means learning from the best of the best and being challenged to think bigger every single day. Not only was Sean Knapp part of the team responsible for earning a billion dollars for Google but he learned some amazing leadership lessons that helped shape him into a successful CEO at Ascend.io.
In this episode you’ll hear about:
- The biggest leadership lessons Sean took away from his time working at Google
- The strategy he uses when bringing new employees onto his team to help them gain enough confidence to take risks
- How he helps employees establish relevance that lasts for the entire time they’re on his team
- His views on transparency and not being afraid to tell employees that he’s trying something new and that it may or may not work
- His philosophies on leadership and entrepreneurship
- Their whiteboard to employee ratio. Seriously, you don’t want to miss this nugget. I’ll tell you what, after hearing the number their innovation levels make complete sense
- Why he thinks laptops in meetings is one of the biggest mistakes a company can make
- Why they force some of their best employees to take sabbatical
Increase Innovation Today!
Receive this resource guide directly to your inbox.